Members looking to roll up when Bowls Office is closed are to follow the procedures below:
- Green 1 is the only green available for Rolling Up (updated as per the Greenkeeper advice).
- Mats and Jacks will be made available in the Charcoal Storage Container – this will be moved up to the Powerhouse balcony.
- Members are to take the Mats and Jacks from the Charcoal Storage Container for use in their Roll Up.
- Upon completing the Roll Up, Members are asked to place the Mats and Jacks in the “Dirty Tub” next to the Charcoal Storage Container. At no stage should they go back into the Charcoal Storage Container.
- Members are not to use the Mats and Jacks placed in the “Dirty Tub” at any stage – these need to be cleaned before being placed back in the Charcoal Storage Container.
The Health and Safety of our Members is paramount. It is imperative that members follow this procedure stringently. Any member found to be not following this procedure will be cited due to the extremely important safety concern.
Members are reminded to always carry hand sanitiser with them and practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser is also available throughout the club to support this behaviour. Keep social distancing to at least 1.5 metres at all times.
If you have any questions, speak to a staff member of the Bowls Office or an SJP Staff member.